Makes: 18-20 Cookies
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 2 tbsp. flax seeds
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- Maldon sea salt, for finishing
- Preheat oven to 350 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix almond butter, coconut sugar, vanilla extract, and eggs in a standing mixer.
- Mix until well combined.
- Add the salt, chia seeds, flax seeds, and mini chocolate chips.
- Blend again to combine all ingredients evenly.
- Scoop spoonfuls of dough into your baking sheet and flatten with your thumb.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the bottoms begin to get golden brown.
- Sprinkle the top of each cookie with Maldon sea salt, to taste.
- Allow to cool and transfer to a cooking rack.