- Poco Dolce Burnt Caramel Tiles- These bittersweet chocolate tiles are made locally and have a burnt caramel toffee center and a sprinkling of grey sea salt on the top. Simply divine. I would eat one daily if they weren't so expensive...
- Prima Table- Sign up (or request a membership) and get exclusive access to all the best tables each evening. Its basically a streamlined version of opentable and presents you with the best tables that night at the time you want to dine. Genuis.
- Sofia Coppola Champagne Cans- I love these little champagne cans. We ordered them in bulk for our wedding and we are still working through them. I throw them in my purse if we are heading to the beach or packing a picnic. So much classier and tastier than beer and they are the perfect little roadie (straw and all).
- Taste Nirvana Coconut Water- This is hands-down my favorite coconut water. I love the one with pulp in it but you can buy it without pulp if that's not your thing. Its chock-full of healthy fiber, electrolytes, potassium and iron and is only 75 calories for all that goodness. Get on-board.
- Le Soleil Restaurant- This yummy vietnamese restaurant just reopened in the Inner Richmond a few weeks ago. The menu and the restaurant itself both got a major facelift and everything looks and tastes superb. The turmeric crepe and luc lac "shaking beef" come highly recommended. Open for lunch and dinner. Call for reservations.
- Off The Grid- As of last Friday, Off The Grid is back at Fort Mason Center and is now hosting over 30 food trucks, a beer garden, and a larger overall space. For those of you who haven't heard of it, its like a farmer's market of bay area food trucks, but its at night and you can wander around and sample all your favorites with a beer or glass of wine in hand. It will be open every Friday from 5pm-10pm. If you haven't been yet and live in SF, its a must (especially on a warm night).
* Please email email@example.com if you have recommendations for the next edition of flavors of the month