Sunday, October 7, 2018

Recipe Creation: Pumpkin Almond Butter English Muffins


This is hardly a recipe, but more a combination of yummy ingredients and I really didn't want to forget it. The other morning I woke up uncharacteristically early (before my kids) and decided to make myself a fancy breakfast. I started experimenting and basically just added all of my favorite things on top of a toasted english muffin. I can't wait to continue experimenting, but this "recipe" is pretty much fall breakfast heaven. Enjoy!

Ingredients:

  • 1 paleo (or regular) english muffin
  • almond butter
  • pumpkin puree 
  • pumpkin pie spice
  • grain free granola
  • coconut flakes
  • cacao nibs

Directions:

-Split the english muffin and toast it until crisp.
-Spread with almond butter and pumpkin puree.
-Top with grain free granola, coconut flakes and cacao nibs. 
-Sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice and drizzle with more almond butter. 
-EAT

No comments:

Post a Comment