- 1 pastry circle
- 3 eggs
- 2 -3 oz. pancetta, diced
- 5 oz. créme fraiche
- 8 oz. whole or 2% milk
- 1 oz. gruyere cheese
- Preheat oven to 425º F and take pastry circle out of the freezer to thaw.
- Place the pastry in a pie dish and press the edges down so it molds to the dish.
- Cook the pancetta in a skillet until lightly browned (5-10 minutes).
- Mix the eggs, créme fraiche, milk and cheese in a bowl.
- Place the cooked pancetta on the pastry and pour in the other mixed ingredients.
- Top with ground pepper (no need to add salt).
- Place the dish in the oven and bake for 35-45 minutes, or until cooked through.