Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Libation Creation: Ginger Lillet with a Twist


My apologies for my radio silence... traveling is not conducive to cooking or blogging.  However, it is conducive to eating!  So that is what I have been doing.  Eating lots of great food, but not making much of my own.  Now that I am back, I'm going to ease my way back into blogging with a cocktail recipe. This tasty drink is actually the product of a happy mistake.  I was in the checkout line with what I thought was lillet blanc, but to my surprise, I came home with lillet rouge.  I was at a bit of a loss at first, but did a little research and a little tasting and I created a zesty and refreshing ginger lillet cocktail.  If you like sangria, you will love this light & fun little cocktail.  Bottoms up!

Makes: 1 Generous Cocktail

Ingredients:

  • 4 oz Lillet Rouge
  • 6 oz Fever Tree Ginger Beer
  • Orange Twist
  • Ice Cube

Directions:

-Pour the lillet rouge and ginger beer over ice in a high ball glass.
-Garnish with an orange twist for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment