- 2 pitas (whole wheat or white)
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 4 figs, sliced thinly
- 1 peach, cut in quarters and sliced thinly
- 1/4 shallot or red onion, sliced thinly
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
-Preheat grill on medium-high heat.
-Meanwhile, sauté shallots in olive oil until translucent and slightly crispy.
-Remove shallots from heat and set aside.
-Spread about 1/4 cup ricotta on each pita and top with sliced figs and peaches.
-Sprinkle with crumbled goat cheese.
-Place pita pizzas on the grill and cover.
-Grill pizzas for 10-15 minutes, or until the pita begins to crisp and the cheese begins to melt.
-Top with crispy shallots, and season with salt and pepper.